Followers

My Quest For Computer Cognition

My Quest For Computer Cognition
Situational scenes and ideas for a television sitcom, Miley Dreams. Miley will involve herself with a dude who discovered a mathematical, Cartesian relationship linking all biological life to a Creative entity. A fascinating discovery which motivates Miley and I and others to embark upon a quest for the secrets of biological cognition, ultimately to set the stage and the gears in motion for the construction of Murgatroyd: a future computer system mimicking biological cognition.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Powers that be are as slow as molasses, yes, but ...

... time is on my side, I suppose.

When the contract for my book brings the financial resources to do so, I'll want a co-pilot for Starship Treatise.

Stay tuned. Events are just beginning to swing to my favor.

KLH
New York

No comments:

Post Archive