Followers

My Quest For Computer Cognition

My Quest For Computer Cognition
Situational scenes and ideas for a television sitcom, Miley Dreams. Miley will involve herself with a dude who discovered a mathematical, Cartesian relationship linking all biological life to a Creative entity. A fascinating discovery which motivates Miley and I and others to embark upon a quest for the secrets of biological cognition, ultimately to set the stage and the gears in motion for the construction of Murgatroyd: a future computer system mimicking biological cognition.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

BSP-51: Dr. Seth Grant on Synapse Evolution

BSP-51: Dr. Seth Grant on Synapse Evolution



A fascinating interview. Total luck, and truly blessed I am to have found this one podcast, and to then have realized the information wrought from Dr. Grant's research at the time I was writing my own tome.

No comments:

Post Archive