Followers

My Quest For Computer Cognition

My Quest For Computer Cognition
Situational scenes and ideas for a television sitcom, Miley Dreams. Miley will involve herself with a dude who discovered a mathematical, Cartesian relationship linking all biological life to a Creative entity. A fascinating discovery which motivates Miley and I and others to embark upon a quest for the secrets of biological cognition, ultimately to set the stage and the gears in motion for the construction of Murgatroyd: a future computer system mimicking biological cognition.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

The first instance of introspection ...

... and the tots eyes bring to mind the incomprehensible symbols,

Just Breath

I must wait to pour my gravy on a lovely dollop of lumpy mashed potatoes that will someday lie on my plate.
...

2 comments:

CreatorDetected said...

Oh, come on! PadyPadyPop, write something on this post. Please ... ?

Pretty please?

sezzlemcsezzleton said...

Sorry, you get me instead. I guess Mag didn't see this one yet.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo Mergatroidals, what do you think about that interview Miley Cyrus did in Norway? I guess that must have been pretty disappointing for you =(

Post Archive