Followers

My Quest For Computer Cognition

My Quest For Computer Cognition
Situational scenes and ideas for a television sitcom, Miley Dreams. Miley will involve herself with a dude who discovered a mathematical, Cartesian relationship linking all biological life to a Creative entity. A fascinating discovery which motivates Miley and I and others to embark upon a quest for the secrets of biological cognition, ultimately to set the stage and the gears in motion for the construction of Murgatroyd: a future computer system mimicking biological cognition.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Western Female Is The Best

This is more an exercise in film making. Sitting on a park bench for less than a minute and this view/perspecitive came about. Nothing more happened as I recorded, other than to make the two females self-conscious.

I had thoughts to expound upon thoughts and comments like this in mind.

I'm practicing my film making, producing, and directing skills ... .

_

5 comments:

PadyPadyPop said...

Keep practicing, you're going to need it. -rolls eyes-

CreatorDetected said...

Are you obsessed? with moi?

PadyPadyPop said...

I like comedy. You provide it. The fact it's at your expense is of no consequence to you.
Keep going, I never get tired of making you look stupid.

CreatorDetected said...

[I] like comedy. I never get tired of making you look stupid.

The giggling of an anonymous "Christian" coward. Pathetic. Poor dear, ... .

PadyPadyPop said...

You mean mergatroidals is YOUR real name? Wow, were your parents drunk or something?
Yeah, didn't think so.
We're both posting anonymously here, little man. It's the internet, after all.

Post Archive